[dokuwiki] Re: Passing links to images through without pefetching

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 06:02:22 -0500

Dmitry Katsubo wrote:

And one more question: if remote image is not available anymore, but was
previously cached, will it be displayed or will it also expire from
cache? I dream about the feature to have the images in the cache forever
:) My disk space does not matter, but disappearance of remote images is
very annoying.

Thank you!

Then why don't you just save the image to your desktop, using your browser, and then upload it to your own server?
--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/