[dokuwiki] Page size > 65k edit problems

  • From: Adam Pribyl <pribyl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:58:00 +0200 (CEST)

I have a text page that is cca 68k (I can provide source) that when I try to add anything and save changes, then the page dokuwiki returns is somehow broken. Konqueror gives this message
"Connection to host broken"
According to http://lists.kde.org/?l=kfm-devel&m=110374191223338&w=2
It seems page returns incorrect size.
Maybe it is somehow related to server but this I can not test as I am not maintaining it.

Firefox does not display anything.

If I delete the content of the page to be lower than 65k, then it works again ok in dokuwiki.

Can anybody confirm this? Is it dokuwiki problem or not?

Thank you

Adam Pribyl