[dokuwiki] Re: PNG transparency

  • From: Dmitry Katsubo <dma_k@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 23:12:58 +0100

On 03.12.2010 11:42, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
> Yes, I think this is because DokuWiki dropped full support of the
> obsolete web browser Explorer 6. Now, with such an antique browser, the
> user will get only basic, degraded functionnality, cf. thread starting
> at <//www.freelists.org/post/dokuwiki/end-of-IE6>.

Ah, I missed that thread, even though I read this maillist for a long
time. I fully support dropping IE6 is great idea. I vote for it!
Unfortunately, in the organization I am working in we have 3000 users,
running WinXP and IE6. Not all of them are using wiki, and not of them
are using IE6. But I have to leave with this legacy for a while :( I
hope, dokuwiki code has not drifted too far away from IE6-compatibility
and I'll be able to fix minor issues. In most cases I need only correct
page rendering.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry