[dokuwiki] Re: Opening any Wiki page takes 12 seconds

For my install I had to make sure the ''http_conditionalRequest()'' function
was available to css.php, js.php, *and* fetch.php.

Unless it got moved in version 2006-03-0d from 2006-03-09b, I followed the
original wiki page instructions and added the ''http_conditionalRequest()''
function to ''/lib/pageutils.php'', which all three of those files happen to
include.

I removed the function from fetch.php to avoid multiple-definition errors
(and behavior that would prevent wiki images from showing up).

Then again, if just the changes listed on the backport page are sufficient,
maybe I didn't need to do this? (I wasn't getting my CSS file otherwise, in
my install, which is version 2006-03-09b.)

I'll add these notes to the splitbrain wiki. Feel free to remove them if
this issue is resolved.

- James