[dokuwiki] OpenOffice Renderer Plugin (was: print view and PDF export)

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:45:51 +0200

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:33:30 +0200
Danjer <Danjer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I will not leading a war OpenOffice against latex. In my opinion, it
> to could be very interesting to have a good odt import/export
> facility.

Just to avoid any doubled work. There is a working ODT renderer plugin
available in my darcs repository. Basic rendering works, but the style
handling and provided styles isn't as I like it, yet.

Anyone who wants to try or improve it can get it with

darcs get http://dev.splitbrain.org/darcs/dwplugins/odt

http://www.splitbrain.org