Hello list !
I just made a little experiment with my DW and, as I am __no programmer__, I'd like some advice before including it in the tip page. Most of this was guesswork and I was happily surprised to see that it seems to work.
I did the following :
* moved conf/* to data/pages/conf/
* added secure ACL settings for conf category, like this :
conf:* @ALL 0 conf:* @admin 2
* changed the DOKU_CONF variable (?) accordingly in init.php : if(!defined('DOKU_CONF')) define('DOKU_CONF',DOKU_INC.'data/pages/conf/');
* changed every *.conf file in data/pages/conf/ into *.txt files
* accordingly replaced every .conf occurence by .txt
* changed every *.php file in data/pages/conf/ into *.txt files
* for better online readability, I added a <file> just after the first comment mark (#) in every file and a #</file> at the end of the file.
-- DokuWiki mailing list - more info at http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:mailinglist