[dokuwiki] Re: Next DokuWiki Hackfest

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:08:42 +0100

Hi

> would it be helpful or make sense whether I an administrator of some a
> company little dokuwiki farm and an own wiki would prticipate in that
> hackfest?

Yes! Definitely! We'd be glad to have you.

Everybody, it's called a hackfest but that doesn't mean that you have
to be a core developer or even a developer at all. Yes, our main focus
will be on on writing code, but it's also talking about new features,
making decisions, testing stuff and socializing. We also like to hear
about how people use DokuWiki and what they are missing. So please
don't be afraid to join us. We won't bite.

splitbrain.org