[dokuwiki] Next DokuWiki Hackfest

Hi all,

At the last hackfest [http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:hackfest] we were discussing the possibility to have one of the next hackfests in *London*.

We might probably even have a sponsored location for that. But in case that doesn't work out, the London Hackspace [https://london.hackspace.org.uk/] would also suit our needs.

London is quite cheap to get to, expensive to live in and cheap or expensive to eat in (depending on where you buy your food ;-) ).
As I live in London I'd be happy to let a few people stay at my flat.

I guess a weekend (or an extended weekend) would be best. If you are interested, which time *between May and August* would generally suit you best? This is more about getting a tentative estimate of how many people are interested and when we could have it. Later on I will create a Doodle to get a more definite answer to who and when.

Cheers,
Anika