[dokuwiki] Re: Newbee Questions -- concerning location of text for index

  • From: Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:43:04 +0100

Hallo!

Agilo GmbH wrote:
Second I want to translate the site: namespaces. And I want that the
user get this translation if she visit the Index site (now she will
linked forward to http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Anamespaces ).  But the
Indexsite isn´t editable. So I have to change the code in an other way.
Here my Question: where can I find the code for the Indexsite?

The file you are searching for lies here: ./inc/lang/<lang>/index.txt.

Anika

PS: Andi would probably post this as well --> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific ;-)