[dokuwiki] New default template (was: Introduction)

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 12:06:57 +0200

Hi Chris,

welcome :-)

> I'm chris (aka campino2k) and I want to work on dokuwiki, especially
> on the new default template mentioned in the last newsletter

excellent. We did some very basic work for that during the Zurich
hackfest. alle the code is at
http://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki-template-dokuwiki but is
rudimentary currently. Some keywords on what we want to do is
available at http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:ideas:default_template

However, Esther did some faboulus mockups in photoshop, I asked her to
check it into the repo but she hasn't done, yet.

Esther, if you read this, could you please check in your mockups (or
send them to the list if that's easier for you)?

splitbrain.org