[dokuwiki] Re: Namespaces/Tags

  • From: Wes <stararmy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:27:09 -0400

On my wiki, I use:

location: (specific places, eg restaurants, capital building, etc)
planet: (planets)
system: (star systems)

Each major organization also has its own namespace. Sometimes the
namespacers are multiple levels, eg
but this is fairly rare.

All characters currently go in the central character namespace, but I
am considering making a character namespace in each faction's

I couldn't stand it back when I had everything on the root name-space
(it was a jumbled mess and very slow or impossible to search) so I
eventually created namespaces.