[dokuwiki] Re: Namespaces/Tags

  • From: Gina Häußge <gina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 17:21:39 +0200

Heyas,

Chip Dunning wrote:
> First question. How do people get their tags set really nice with then
> right-aligned, the hr above and the nice tag graphic. Right now my
> tags seem to take their cues from the previous heading (in terms of
> indentation).

Hm, if they just look like normal text, this might be a caching issue,
as in, the generated CSS did not refresh since you installed the tag
plugin. Try touching your conf/local.php and see if that helps [1].

> Second question. Since the index is now pointless is there a way I
> could replace the index with maybe a list of tags that I use? Better
> yet just a sub-list of maybe the top x tags used?

Not exactly what you are looking for, but you might want to take a look
at the cloud plugin [2] and especially its ~~TAGCLOUD~~ syntax anyway.

Greetings,
  Gina

[1] http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:caching#purging_the_cache
[2] http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:cloud