[dokuwiki] Re: Namespace without start page?

  • From: Klaus Vormweg <klaus.vormweg@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:25:10 +0200

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:18:08 -0400
"Jerry Schwartz" <jerry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >>[JS] In the "You are here" list, the namespace will look like an
> >>uncreated page.
> >>
> >>That's what I meant.
> >
> >Oh, I see. Yes, indeed that will happen.
> >My users don't seem to bother about that.
> >
> [JS] At this point, I'm the only user; but it bothers me. I'm like
> that.

if that really bothers you (it would bother me, too), you could create a
generic start page with the help of the 'nspages' plugin and copy (or
link) that into each namespace without a dedicated start page. Content
could be:

~~NOCACHE~~
<nspages -exclude -title -simpleList -textPages="">

The NOCACHE directive recreates this page on every call.

The nspages plugin will print a link list of all pages in that
namespace except the start page (exclude option).

The title option will use the page title instead of filename.

Regards

Klaus