[dokuwiki] Re: My christmas present for the DokuWiki community

  • From: Philippe Bajoit <Philippe.Bajoit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:46:47 +0100

The non-visible login button is a feature:
"User functions (login / logout, admin, update profile) are on the right hand side of the lower bar. The lower bar disappears if the user isn't logged in and isn't allowed to edit the current page."
I suppose it is intended to show an anonymous mode less "wiki"-like ?

It is always possible to login with the URL /doku.php?do=login

Philippe

On 28/12/2009 15:03, Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz wrote:

Hi Esther,

Thanks a lot for this template. It's really nice.

But I have a small problem. This is surely trivial, but I don't find what's going wrong.

I'm currently using the arctic template, with the last dokuwiki release. It's a vanilla dokuwiki - no changes other than the wiki contents.

The problem is the footer bar with login button which appears only when I'm logged in. So, if I log out, the bar disappear and I can't login again.

I can see it only if I manually change back again to arctic (manual edit of dokuwiki conf files), log in inside arctic template and change the template to dokutouch. But if I logout...

The web server is under solaris (but I have the same behaviour if I install it under Linux Fedora). The client I'm using are Firefox and Seamonkey under linux, or Firefox under windows.

If someone has some clue...

Thanks and a happy new year.

JM

Esther Brunner wrote:
Hi *

As you all know, a new version of DokuWiki is coming soon. A nice christmas present!

I also have a little present for the DokuWiki community: a brand new template called DokuTouch. DokuTouch features a carefully designed user interface and a navigation, that goes beyond sidebar approaches by other DokuWiki templates. Have a look at it at my site, which is - of course - using DokuTouch as template:
http://www.wikidesign.ch/en/dokutouch

I've designed it with touchscreen applications in mind - therefore its name - but the optimized version for small screen mobile devices is not yet ready (at the moment all I have is a mockup screen).

Happy holidays and happy new year!

-- esther-- DokuWiki mailing list - more info at