[dokuwiki] Re: Multisite support

On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 06:26:00PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 01:13:56PM +0300, Matti Pöllä wrote:
> > Has there been any discussion about supporting multiple wikis using a
> > single codebase? I have a situation where I would like to have
> > completely separate wiki sites such as coolwiki.mydomain.org and
> > lamewiki.mydomain.org and the idea of simply installing separate
> > copies under the www directory isn't as elegant as it could be. By
> > this I mean that for example I'd have to worry about upgrading each
> > installation separately.
>
> I have done that with the Debian packages this way:

<snip>

> My installations are not in intensive use, but this approach seems to
> work reasonably well.

It doesn't work for the revision history: All revisions of all equally
named pages in all wikis (most prominently start) are shown in the
same list, so I am offered to view an old revision of Wiki A's start
page when I am actually working in Wiki B.

So there remains something to do here.

Greetings
Marc