[dokuwiki] Re: Multiple plugins and templates directories?

  • From: Michael Haschke <michael.haschke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:56:26 +0100

Hi,

> So I wonder, would it be possible to allow having several plugins and
> templates directories? I do not think that would be easy at all since

I filed one bug report [1] and one feature request [2] for this
indepentently from the debian package problem. I still cannot change
the reported version to Agua RC for the bug report.

[1] FS#2372 - DOKU_TPLINC constant is ignored: The DOKU_TPLINC
constant, defined in inc/init.php (or in non-standard installations
maybe before, this case is the problem) will be ignored in the
template() method in inc/template.php.
http://bugs.dokuwiki.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=2372

[2] Allow several different folders for templates and plugins: It may
be a good feature, if DokuWiki would allow more than one folder for
templates and plugins.
http://bugs.dokuwiki.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=2373

cheers,
Haschek