[dokuwiki] Multiple plugins and templates directories?

  • From: Tanguy Ortolo <tanguy+dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:58:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hello again.

For the Debian package, I am facing a quite specific situation, where
most of the files of DokuWiki come from the package and are thus managed
by the package manager, but some files are not, namely the additional
plugins and templates the user may install. Ideally, these files should
be installed in distinct locations: under /usr for package-managed
files, and under /var for user-managed files.

So I wonder, would it be possible to allow having several plugins and
templates directories? I do not think that would be easy at all since
these directories are not supposed to be configurable, and some plugins
have files that may be served directly by the Web server without going
through a PHP wrapper, but better ask…

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Tanguy Ortolo <xmpp:tanguy@xxxxxxxxx> <irc://irc.oftc.net/Tanguy>