[dokuwiki] Moving a dokuwiki website on another server

  • From: Marco Castellani <marcokast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 15:04:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

should move the whole pages of an existing dokuwiki website into a new
server. I'm not sure, but I think I should proceed in the following way:

1) install (and configure) a fresh dokuwiki website in the new server
2) overwrite the folder /data of the NEW server with the same folder of the OLD
website

Is it the correct procedure? What about users accounts, I can migrate them also?

Thanks in advance for any help ;)

Marco

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html