[dokuwiki] Re: Moving a discussion to a new namespace

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:29:39 -0600

It was last updated Nov 24 2006.
http://www.isection.co.uk/doku.php

I've been using it on the current distribution without problems

On 1/16/07, Bob McConnell <rvm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I did look at the pages for both plugins. They make no mention of any
other plugins, and page_move was written long before the release of
the version of Dokuwiki I am using and the new Discussion plugin, both
of which significantly changed the structure of their meta files. I see no
indication that these, or any of the other plugins, can work together or
with the new meta files.

Bob McConnell