[dokuwiki] Moving a discussion to a new namespace

  • From: "Bob McConnell" <rvm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:44:57 -0500

I am rearranging some pages, breaking them out into new namespaces as a
current namespace has become unwieldy. Pages are both moving to a new
namespace and being renamed, partly due to a new local guideline that
every namespace must have a 'start' page. Some of those pages have
discussion threads built with the new Discussion plugin. Is there any
way to move and re-link those discussion metafiles to reattach them to
the new pages, either manually or with a bash script?

Page <...:design:stingray> becomes <...:design:stingray:start>.

We are running Dokuwiki version 2006-11-06.

Thank you,

Bob McConnell
Principal Communications Programmer
The CBORD Group, Inc.