[dokuwiki] Re: Move page within hierarchy?

  • From: "sports tg" <sportstg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:17:51 +0100

Thanks Chris. Used you install program to reinstall and enable admin and
then installed this plugin. It's late at night and I must be missing
somehting but I tried to drag and drop pages and that did not work and I
could not find on your page how to use this plugin.

Thanks, Tom.

On 22/06/06, Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

sports tg wrote: > I often want to move a page within my page hierarchy. > > Has anyone come up with an easy of doing this? > > Thanks, Tom. > Check the plugins page at splitbrain - *hint* look under admin plugins.