[dokuwiki] Re: Mini - DokuWiki distribution

  • From: Felipe Uderman <felipe.uderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:37:49 -0300

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Jan Galinski <jangal74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> As you can see (although the page is in german language only) there
> are entry level packages that have 32 or 64 MB limitations. Saving
> 10MB by deleting never needed functionality is important to me.
>
> Jan

Also, someone might want to host a wiki on a device where size does matter,
like a microcontroller or any kind of embedded system (atought I can´t see a
good aplication for it now).

But then it sure it woud be better to choose a allready tinny wiki engine
then customizind dokuwiki or other.

[]´s,

- Uderman
http://www.temadigital.com.br/