[dokuwiki] Migration & Plugin for MoinMoin

  • From: Yann <yann.hamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:32:09 +0200

Hi everybody! I'm sorry to announce that, but due to performance problems on
large wikis some people reported before, our wiki has become nearly unusable
:( I'd also like to thank the dokuwiki team for their work on a wiki we used
for over a year now, and which worked quite well for some time!

So, we're planning to switch to moinmoin (hoping it'll solve our problems),
and as I fear we're not the only ones having performance issues, I wanted to
make people know we have a plugin for moin allowing it to use dokuwiki's
syntax, so to make the migration easier. It's, well, 90% finished yet. If
you're interested, just mail me!

So, many thanks to the dokuwiki's team, and please focuse on performance for
oncoming releases, it _is_ a problem ;)

Cordially,
Yann Hamon