[dokuwiki] Mediamanager popup question

  • From: Xavier Belanche Alonso <xbelanch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:41:21 +0200

Hi,
I wonder if there's any easiest way to customize/disable the popup in
mediamanager window. In some contexts, it'll be better/fast to put the media
file link instead of do two click (select the image, for example, and then
click the accept button of the popup). On the other hand, the question is to
know the better way to customize it via plugin instead of edit the
lib/script/media.js. Finally, one more dummy question: if I change the bool
value of media_manager object (for example, popup:false), nothing happens :(
still appears the popup at mediamanager... what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
X.