[dokuwiki] Re: Mass assignment of groups in user manager

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <Gabriel.Birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:46:57 +0200

Hi jas,

this is a nice addition, we thought about that too in the planning stage.
But we decided against it because it would have made the interface too
cluttered.

Instead, I'm now working on an interface (unobtrusive JavaScript) to enhance
the filtering of the user list so you can paste your list of user names (or
login names) into the search field, the filtering regular expression is
generated automatically.

Greetings,

Gabriel