From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [dokuwiki] Re: Many inactive users registering?
To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 2:11 PM

Felipe Uderman wrote:
> Yes this is happening to me too. Some registrations, but no activity. I
know
> they are some kind of spammers or bots, becouse their email is something
> like this: kjksjskjsksjksjsk@xxxxxxxxxx

Yes, me too.
To make sure they are some kind of spam, I checked the IP here:
http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/85.29.204.193
(And all of those mass registrations had the same IP address.)

Registered but inactive users can really cause no harm in the end, but I
deleted them anyway and banned the IP (with the ipban plugin).

Anika
-- DokuWiki mailing list - more info at