[dokuwiki] Re: Making index__tree open&close icons clickable links

  • From: Håkan Sandell <sandell.hakan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:07:12 +0200

Hi Bazz,

I would create an action plugin and use jQuery to insert the html into
the tree, unless I were to submit my change to the DokuWiki core.
Future upgrades will be a pain when hacking the core.

> (Ajax?) to display the children does not happen at all. My guess is that it
> might have to do with the changed tree-structure of the html tags. Since I

Yes,changing the tags breaks the code

> Besides, it seems that 'media' related calls are different from "standard"

Yes, there are a) the sitemap  and b) the index in the media manager

> Also, I know it's ugly to have the whole div as a link (lots of whitespace

Yes, it's ugly

>   I am not sure when these codes are called, and when they do they
> will maybe have to be modified too?
>
>   media.php
>    media_ns_tree_li()
>    media_ns_tree()
>    media_ns_tree_item

They are for the media manager mentioned above.

The jQuery code doing the AJAX call is located in ../lib/scripts/index.js

Happy coding

/Håkan