[dokuwiki] Loss of external links

  • From: Paul Oldham <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 15:47:20 +0100

Today I finally got around to upgrading our own intranet wiki and the wiki farm out on our hosting server (which supports another five wikis) to dokuwiki-2011-05-25a “Rincewind” (they were previously on

dokuwiki-2010-11-07).

Both are now exhibiting the same problem: external links are no longer appearing as hyperlinks, they're just plain text.

I've checked back up the list here and I can't see anyone else reporting this so I assume it's a configuration thing rather than a bug but I'm at a loss to know what.

Any ideas anyone?

Oh, and I've tried temporarily removing *all* the plugins but that didn't help.
--
Paul