[dokuwiki] Re: "Lazy Sunday" and userstyle.css [RESOLVED]

  • From: Chris Tapp <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:09:08 +0100

Are there any changes in "Lazy Sunday" that would cause this? I can't see anything obvious from the release notes.

'touching' the userstyle.css file means that it is now applied to the output.

It seems as if adding "&purge=1" to the URL wasn't enough and I should probably have cleared out the cache when I copied the file over.

Chris