[dokuwiki] JSON RPC interface

  • From: Magnus Wolf <mwolf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:55:46 +0100

Hi,

In my company we're using dokuwiki as kind of content management system. We
included dokuwiki into a module based system. Now we want to interact with
dokuwiki from other modules in this system, so we want to develop a JSON RPC
with the functionality of the existing xml RPC interface. Because of security
issues our consideration on the one hand is to implement the JSON RPC interface
as plugin for dokuwiki on the other hand to implement it like the xml rpc is
implemented with an activate option in the dokuwiki admin menu. We want to
provide the RPC to the open source community. What do you suggest?

Kind Regards

Magnus Wolf

E:  m.wolf@xxxxxxxxx

[cid:image001.gif@01CB9544.E6507B60]