[dokuwiki] Re: Is there a simple way to get search to work from the current namespace down?

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 07:11:05PM +0100, Chris G wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 06:48:04PM +0100, Chris G wrote:
> > I have a feeling I have seen this somewhere but I can't find it now.
> >
> > Is there a way to make the built-in Dokuwiki search do a search which is
> > rooted at the currently displayed page's namespace?
> >
> > If not then how can one pass a parameter in "do=search" to provide the
> > namespace to search from?
> >
> The pluginrepo plugin does just about exactly what I want in its search
> box because that performs a search in the plugin namespace by appending
> '@plugin' to the search term after it has been entered.

Can anyone point me to where the plugin searchbox is code.  I've looked
very hard through all the code at
https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki-plugin-pluginrepo
but I can't see anywhere there that it creates the search box.

It's frustrating that Github doesn't appear to have a 'search this
directory tree' function.

Presumably the pluginrepo plugin uses something pretty similar to
tpl_searchform but adds on the '@plugins' to the search terms somehow,
I'm just desparate to find out how it does that.

--
Chris Green