[dokuwiki] Re: Is there a plugin to search metadata (or similar) and produce a summary with links?

 On 09-Apr-2011 20:51, Chris G wrote:
On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 07:16:42PM +0200, Håkan Sandell wrote:
Have you looked at  http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:pagequery

I have been wondering about pagequery, the documentation is a bit
confusing though, in particular:-

     Can I do an RE search of the page content ('fulltext' with an RE?)

     What is actually shown by the 'snippet'

It's worth a try anyway, thank you.

Hi Chris, in answer to your questions:

The RE search is limited to page names only; the fulltext option is identical to the normal Dokuwiki search

The snippet is based on the abstract meta-data already provided by Dokuwiki

Hope that helps,

Symon