[dokuwiki] Re: Internal Link dialog

  • From: Otto Vainio <oiv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:50:44 +0300

Gregor Geiermann wrote:
Hi Otto,

I finally found the time to give the linkmanager plugin a try, and it
works fine on the stable Dokuwiki release, as well as on the RC. I still
have to adapt my template a bit, but the functionality is a huge
improvement, thanks a lot!

I played around with it a bit and have some feature suggestions for the
plugin configuration:

-snip- will be back to these a bit later. Sorry

One bug I found, and that another user already added to the linkmanager
plugin page at splitbrain: the tree on the left side is that of the
media directory, not the page directory.

If the page namespace has a respective media directory, you won't notice
the difference, as there is a 1:1 relation - but here I have to special
page namespaces with no media files attached, and those do not show up
in the tree. I also have a media directory without an equivalent pages
directory - this one shows up, but of course there are no pages in it.

I found the problem with this. It is now fixed. One search was using
conf['mediadir'] instead of conf['datadir']. This is now fixed so you
can update your plugin.

Thanks again, and best wishes
Gregor

Thank you for reporting and using :)