[dokuwiki] Re: Internal Link dialog

  • From: Otto Vainio <oiv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:49:13 +0300

Gregor Geiermann wrote:
Andreas Gohr schrieb:
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 12:09:52 +0200
Gregor Geiermann <gregor.geiermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everybody,

does anybody know of a way to implement the "Quicksearch"
functionality for internal linking?

I don't know of any, but such a feature is on my mental todo list for
some time now. So there's a good chance to see somthing like this
implemented. Could you add a feature request in the bugtracker if there
isn't one already?

Andi

I had a look at the bugtracker and found to Feature Request regarding enhancements for internal linking:

FS#464 - Autolinks

FS#860 - wiki linking toolbar button should pop up a list of wiki pages

The last one describes something I'd also like to see in this context, so I added my request as an addition in the comments. Or would you prefer a separate entry?

Cheers,
Gregor
Hi

I have made a plugin called linkmanager (http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:linkmanager) which gives you a mediamanager style pop-up window for link selection. It does not have the quicksearch type search for links, but it shows page names and titles and you can sort the list based on either.

brgds Otto