[dokuwiki] Internal Link Wizard and External Link dialog

  • From: "Peter Kehl" <peter.kehl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:54:25 +0000

Hi,

I've done some customization/enhancements to DokuWiki, and I'm
submitting them to DokuWiki community.

Please use/modify them in any way under the current or any future
DokuWiki license. My company (TBWA) is happy with that.

I'll send them as Darcs patches over time, one per email. I'll try to
separate the actual changes into independent patches, but can't
guarantee.

This patch is: Internal Link Wizard and External Link dialog
 Internal Link Wizard allows users to generate a link to an existing
Wiki page within the current namespace,
 or from any other namespace. It's based on the Media form/wizard.
 External Link Dialog allows you to type external website and text
that becomes the link.

Best regards,

Peter Kehl
work +44-207-573-6522