[dokuwiki] Re: Inserting Symbols

  • From: "Jerry Schwartz" <jerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:47:26 -0400

From: dokuwiki-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dokuwiki-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of lainme
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:21 PM
To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dokuwiki] Re: Inserting Symbols

Do you mean the special chars and emotions?

I checked my installation, and they are not lost

[JS] I just checked again, and they are back. Now that I am paying close
attention I see that some of the buttons appear and disappear.
I think that it is the special characters and signature buttons that are
affected, but I am not sure. I don't see any pattern. I'll try to keep watch
on this.

I am currently using IE9, which has a lot of problems of its own.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@xxxxxxxxx
Web site: www.the-infoshop.com

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 2:41 AM, Jerry Schwartz <jerry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I seem to have lost the icon for inserting symbols. Is this a generic problem
with Rincewind, or have I screwed something up?