[dokuwiki] Re: Indexing of modified pages

  • From: "TNHarris" <telliamed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:39:28 -0400

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:48:01 -0500, "Myron Turner" <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
said:
>   A string is needed for cleanText() and file_get_contents() is
> optimized and recommended for reading a file into a string.  I assume
> this was the reasoning, since file() returns an array.

I hope you didn't misunderstand me. (I made a grammatical typo in me

io_readFile returns a string, which is why I thought it would be better
to use file_get_contents instead of join('',file($file)) which it
currently does (line 97).

There's no helping compressed files, of course.
-- tom
telliamed@xxxxxxxxxxx