[dokuwiki] Indexer

  • From: Chris Tapp <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:00:43 +0000

How do I rebuild the index for a wiki?

I've got one that contains pages copied over from another (attic/ media/ meta/ pages/ ), but I don't have 'index'/.

In the past I thought that running lib/exe/indexer.php?id=start rebuilt the index, but this doesn't see to work with "Anteater". If I go to the search box and start typing the name of a page I get php errors appearing where the list of matches normally appear (I currently have php errors reported in the output). These errors are all reported in fulltext.php and appear to be related to a parameter not being an array.

Chris