[dokuwiki] Re: Index including doku.php

  • From: "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:20:15 -0400

A better solution is to delete the bin diretory.

The problem is not in doku.php, but in the access permisions of the bin directory.

HTH
Oliver

Leah wrote:
Hi list,

Due to the recent security alert, I searched the wiki for info about
renaming doku.php. My thinking is that it is very easy to find dokuwiki
installs with a google for "doku.php", so when news like this breaks, it
leaves wikis more prone to malicious twits.

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:discussion:renaming_doku.php?s=rename%20doku
%20php

I'm going to modify all the wikis I manage to use the include instead of the
header redirect in index.php, but wondered what others opinion of this was?

Apologies if this has already been addressed. I did search but didn't see
anything.

Thanks,
Leah

-- Oliver Schulze L. Get my e-mail after a captcha test in: http://tinymailto.com/oliver