[dokuwiki] Re: Index

  • From: "Jerry Schwartz" <jschwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:43:24 -0400

[JS]
>I don't know your situation exactly, but if it's worth changing, it
>might be worth going through by hand to fix. I don't use a lot of
>automatic tools for these kind of things myself, if that's what you're
>asking.

[JS] When I set up a particular part of the wiki, I set up a namespace for
publishers and then I set up a namespace under that for each specific
publisher. My reasoning at the time was that the people responsible for the
different publishers might all try to upload accompanying documents with
similar names, and a separate namespace for each publisher would prevent
document name collisions.

As things worked out, I'm starting to think that's unnecessary.