[dokuwiki] Index

  • From: "Chip Dunning" <chip.dunning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:53:01 -0400

I have begun to transfer my RPG world into Wiki based upon feedback I
got from this list.

I decided to go with a single level of namespace to describe the
breakdown (Atlas, Lore, Rules, Campaign). In addition there are
directories outside of dokuwiki (files, images).

I am now knee deep in the conversion of the Atlas namespace and the
index is now all but useless because of the sheer number of pagenames.
I am sure that I must be missing someway to clean up the index - or is
that just the nature of the beast.

Chip
--
"The reason the mainstream is considered a stream is because it's so
shallow" --George Carlin