[dokuwiki] Re: Images in section headers?

  • From: Edd Barrett <vext01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:34:22 +0000

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:06:50AM +0100, Michael Trojacher wrote:
> I'm new here too so hello everyone
> Should be pretty easy with some css background properties, At least if you
> want the same icon for every section header type. Otherwise it would get a
> bit more complicated...
> If you could provide some more details i can provide a more detailed answer

Well I was hoping I could put the image markup inside the header markup.

===== {{http://a.com/som_image.png}} My Header =====

It seems this does not work.

And yes, I would want a different icon for each header.

Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)