[dokuwiki] Re: Images in section headers?

I'm new here too so hello everyone

Should be pretty easy with some css background properties, At least if you
want the same icon for every section header type. Otherwise it would get a
bit more complicated...
If you could provide some more details i can provide a more detailed answer
;-)

Cheers
Mike

Mrz 20, 2009 10:49 vorm. schrieb am "Edd Barrett" <vext01@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi there,

I am new to this list, so hello. Been using dokuwiki for my personal web
page for a few months or so now.

I have recently found the Haiku icon set in png format:
http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett/icons/index.png

They look pretty sweet and I was wondering if it was possible to embed
images in section headings. It would be nice to have an icon for every
header.

Thanks

--

Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett