[dokuwiki] Re: Idea about managing Plugins on dokuwiki.org

2010/9/26 Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Guys, please join the plugins and template team, setup a team page
> (the release team could serve as first example) and get going on
> creating the featured_plugins page
>
> Andi

Hi,

I have thought about something similar, groups of recommended plugins
that fit a certain purpose.
So I just created some pages, feel free to join

http://www.dokuwiki.org/solutions - main Solutions Center index
(linked from the plugins page)

http://www.dokuwiki.org/solutions:common_plugins - a group of plugins
almost everybody wants (a little short right now)

http://www.dokuwiki.org/solutions:cms - page not written yet ( you can
help here! ) maybe should feature Captcha, Blog...

or if you have other good solutions, keep adding pages.

Sometime in the future we can do some more fancy stuff rewriting the
repository plugin but I think our community needs this guidance right
now.  I think adding more information to the current plugins page just
will make it more cluttered.

/Håkan