[dokuwiki] Re: Idea about managing Plugins on dokuwiki.org

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:59:29 -0500

On 9/21/2010 2:22 AM, Doogie wrote:

I would suggest that there are some "starred" or "stable" pluggins
that fulfill at least the most basic criterias:

1) They have a clean plugin wiki page
2) the download link works
3) they were tested with the latest version of dokuwiki
4) the plugin is actively maintained (for me that means: the author
replyed at least once to anyone by mail)

I supposed this is a reasonable idea, but in the case of number 2, before overlooking a plugin where the download link doesn't appear to work, the plugin author should first be contacted.

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/