[dokuwiki] Re: IE

  • From: "Todd Augsburger" <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:46:16 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Myron Turner" <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:24 PM

What is it in Internet Explorer that wiki.splitbrain.org objects to?

I use Firefox as my working browser.  But for various reasons, I keep IE
as my default browser, which means that when I click on a link in my
email client, up comes IE.  And when I click on a wiki.splitbrain.org
link, I get an Error 403 with a key, which redirects me to another web
site which doesn't reference the key but only tells me that I have
dangerous software on my system which should be removed.

--------

I use IE all the time, and have no problems with the wiki.splitbrain.org
site links. (Unless there are _specific_ links which don't work?)

Using IE 7.0, currently updated

Todd Augsburger
todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roller Organs