[dokuwiki] Re: How to generate static HTML from dokuwiki

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:02:59 +0200

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:19:15 +0400
Pavel Shevaev <pacha.shevaev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Andreas,
>
> Thursday, October 27, 2005, 10:45:05 PM, you wrote:
>
> >> the identically named file from
> >>
> >http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109345&package
> >_id=161552 > seems to be a small tad outdated, the README file on
> >nupusi is more > current.
>
> > Would be great if someone could find the time to revamp this script
> > to be included in DokuWiki's bin directory.
>
> I think i can do it since i'm the author of this script :) What should
> i do?

Great! I just had a very quick look at the script's code. The dependency
on PEAR::Console_Getopt should be removed. DokuWiki comes with it's own
(stripped down version) of this class which should be used instead.
Smileys and stuff can be copied directly from the wiki install...
additional files should be moved to inc if they are really
needed - most stuff available in fs.php is available in other dokuwiki
libs already...

Have a look at the other script in bin/ to see how the other scripts
interact with Dokuwiki.