[dokuwiki] Re: How to create namespaces easily?

On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 09:46:07PM +0100, Arne Pelka wrote:
> > Maybe some sort of syntax to indicate that one wants a new namespace
> > rather than just another page at the current level would be appropriate.
> >
> > E.g. if one creates a link like:-
> >
> >     [[:newnamespace]]
> >
> > then clicking on it will create newnamespace/start.txt.
>
> You should try [[newnamespace:]] and take a look at

Er, not really, [[newnamespace:]] creates a new 'top level' namespace.
Since I am already several layers down that's not quite what I wanted.

Admittedly [[.:namespace:]] isn't too bad, I hadn't realised one could
leave out the 'start'.

OK, thanks.

--
Chris Green