[dokuwiki] Re: How to create a tag specific BlogTNG feed?

  • From: Andreas Haerter <list+dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 04:05:11 +0200

Am 05.06.2011 10:02, schrieb Andreas Gohr:
>> I want to export a RSS feed of BlogTNG[1] posting with a specific tag.
>> Is there any way to do that?
> currently not AFAIK

I wanted to start writing a patch to get a tag specific blog feed.
Therefore I looked at the code and... what a pleasing surprise:
the feature is already existing[1], no patch needed. :-P

Just apply the "tags" GET-param to the feed URL, it accepts a CSV tag
list. I updated the plugin documentation[2] to inform others who may
also searching for this functionality.

Andreas <http://blog.andreas-haerter.com>