[dokuwiki] Re: How to change the content of new pages

  • From: "Alexander Sorkin" <kibizoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:02:55 +0400

Hello, Felipe!

At first - there is built-in template system in DokuWiki - just place
file named "_template.txt"  in the pages directory of your wiki. You
can use different templates in different namespaces.

As an answer to your second question - go to Discussion plugin
settings and turn on "show by default at every page".

Best regards, Alexander.